The October 2021 Tank Car Committee Meeting will be held October 20 and 21 at the Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel.
Other meetings are planned prior to the committee meeting by invitation. The meeting organizer will provide details. Events will be held in compliance with all local, state and federal restriction for meetings and personal protection for attendees. A detailed link for background information for the meetings will be posted on this site as it becomes available.
The AAR policy is that all attendees of AAR sponsored meetings are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
The AAR policy is to follow CDC guidance for the safety of its employees and associates attending AAR sponsored meetings. To that end, the CDC guidance continues to be that masks are worn in indoor settings in Dallas County, TX as the cases remain high. AAR will be following the CDC guidance for the indoor public meeting rooms.
- Tank Car Committee Open Meeting Agenda & Docket
- AAR Hazardous Materials Committee Liaison Docket
- Update from TF Chair
- AAR Manual of Standards and Recommended Practices Specifications for Tank Cars – Appendix B
- TTC Approved Definitions
- 1.375” TC128 Grade B Testing
- Transport Canada – Research update – October 2021
- RSI-AAR Research Projects
- FRA Research Projects
- Wednesday October 20th, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM: Local NAR Awards
- Wednesday October 20th, 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM: Local Tank Car Committee Open Session
- Thursday October 21st, 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM: Continuation of the Tank Car Committee Open Session
Last Day to Book: Monday September 27, 2021. Hotel offering your special group rate: Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel for $199 per night