The Spring 2021 AAR Tank Car Committee public sessions will be hosted on the GoToWebinar online conference service.
Only one registration is required for both sessions:
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 2:00pm-6:00pm EDT
- Thursday, April 22, 2021, 9:00am-2:00pm EDT
Advance registration is required to attend. Registrations must be received and approved before Friday, April 16.
Register for the meeting here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5577807508505327371
Responses are required for all registration fields. AAR will be individually screening and approving attendees. Incomplete or unclear registrations will not be approved. Multiple registrations coming from the same individual e-mail address will not be approved. Attendance at this event is limited due to online conference room capacity restrictions.
Successfully submitted registration forms will display a message reading: “Thanks for your registration request. Your request has been sent to the webinar organizer for review. Watch your email for an update with your registration status.”
Attendees will not receive their attendance confirmation and links to join the event until they are approved by AAR. Two reminders with instructions to join will be sent to approved attendees automatically by GoToWebinar 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the webinar.
If you have any questions or run into any issues with the registration form, please contact the Tank Car Committee Meeting Room Administrator Bill Pzedpelski at [email protected].
- April 2021 Open Meeting Agenda and Docket
- Proposed Draft T87.8, Revised March 30, 2021
- T87.8 Taskforce Meeting, Notes of March 30, 2021
- Task Force Recommendation – AAR MSRP M-1002
- T91.2.7 Gap Analysis of Rules
- T91.2.7 MTG Notes of March 16, 2021
- T91.2.7 MTG Notes of April 8, 2021
- Approved Hazmat Consensus Text as Amended June 25, 2017
- PHMSA Interpretation on Lining Owner Shop Reference No. 19-0094
- TF T93.20 Meeting Notes April 7, 2021
- Miscellaneous Tank Material
- T100.22.2 Approved AAR TCC Charges
- AAR TCC Meeting –T59.1 Regulatory Update
- Investigations Completed and Started – January 31, 2021 to March 31, 2021
- Transport Canada – Research Update – April 2021
- RSI-AAR Research Update
- FRA Research Update
- Tank Car Non-Destructive Testing Webinar Announcement